The last Wednesday in February is Anti-Bullying Day.
Log on to World Book Online Kids
Read to find the answers to these questions.
Ask your teacher whether you should take notes or answer in complete sentences.
1. What is bullying?
2. What are three types of bullying?
3. When in life does bullying occur most often?
4. What are four reasons people might act like bullies?
5. What are six ways that bullying affects victims?
6. What are two ways to reduce bullying in schools?
7. Copy the citation information at the bottom of the article.
Log on to World Book Online Student
Read to compare the two articles on bullying.
If you find new information, add to your answers above.
Remember to copy the citation information for this article to show you have read it.
Complete these comparison sentences.
1. Both the article in World Book Kids and the article in World Book Student explain ….
2. While the article in World Book Kids is .., the article in World Book Student is ….
3. I like the article in … best because…, but the article in … is also useful because….